Welcome Stop TB Partners
This page is designed to help you, as a valued partner, to know how to best benefit from your membership in the Stop TB Partnership. To know more about the Stop TB Partners you can click here. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we make available to you
You can receive information and recent updates from the Stop TB Partnership and on the global fight against TB through:
- The bi-monthly newsletter: An important source of information on the world of TB and the important actors in it, including our partners.
- News and e-alerts: To keep you informed as developments unfold.
- Social media: To keep you engaged with conversations around TB and more generally public health. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Consulting resources available to partners: This section lists opportunities for mobilizing resources of all kind, from financial to human and technical assistance type of resources that are made available from partners to partners.
Network with other partners
You can connect with other partners and join platforms of your interest:
- Your constituency: The Coordinating Board structure has been reorganized around stronger and more representative constituencies. You are encouraged to find partners in your constituency and connect with your representative on the Coordinating Board. In this section, you can find information and contact persons for the various constituencies and groups of partners.
- Working Groups: The Stop TB Partnership has seven working groups focused on different technical areas, and partners are encouraged to engage with them. In this section, you can find out about each group and its activities. To sign up, please contact the secretariat of the working group or subgroups that match your focus and activities.
- National partnerships: National partnerships bring a variety of partners together to develop and implement shared action plans to tackle TB. In the National partnerships section you will find guidance and useful tips for starting a new national partnership and you can read about existing partnerships.
We enjoy promoting your work as we know it is essential and can make a difference.
- As a partner, your profile is listed on the Stop TB Directory of Partners. The directory provides a complete description of each organization and full contact details. You can use the country filter to search for organizations in your geographical region and the organization type filter to find partners engaged in an area of work related to your own.
- You can share your news and stories through the Stop TB Partnership’s social media sites, the news from our partners section of the Stop TB Partnership web site and the bi-monthly newsletter, Stop TB News.
- All Stop TB Partners are invited and encouraged to use the Partner of the Stop TB Partnership logo on web sites, publications and promotional materials. You will find the logo usage policy, here.
- Around 15 organizations join the Partnership every month. New partners are highlighted on this page.
- Your organization can be highlighted on this page and on the main page by submitting a story on the work you are doing related to a relevant theme selected by the Secretariat.
- You can also highlight your events in the Events Calendar by sending a request to email@example.com.
New partners approved this month
- Ghana - Rural Initiatives for Self Empowerment-Ghana
- India - Add Race India Foundation
- India - Gramin Samaj Kalyan Vikas Manch(GSKVM)
- India - helping hands foundation
- India - Innovators In Health
- India - Jharkhand Gramin Vikas Trust
- India - St.Joseph Hospital
- India - SUJATA Welfare Society
- Italy - Updating Medicina del Lavoro - Specializing School in Occupational Medicine - University of Siena
- Kazakhstan - Committee for Monitoring Penal Reform and Human Rights
- Kenya - Strategic Community Development Network (SACODEN)
- Mexico - Vivir. Participacion, Incidencia y Transparencia, A.C.
- Pakistan - Sindh Health and Research program(SHARP)
- Philippines - MARIKINA CITY LIONS CLUB
- Russian Federation - Charitable Foundation "Candle"
- Somalia - Jubalandese Volunteers Center
- South Sudan - Arkangelo Ali Association
- Swaziland - Swaziland National Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS (SWANNEPHA)
- Togo - Autopromotion rurale pour un Développement Humain Durable (ADHD)
- Uganda - Nagoke Youth HIV/AIDS Initiative
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - COCOA
Key Stop TB Partnership initiatives
TB REACH is an initiative of the Stop TB Partnership to promote early and increased TB case detection. It is a fast track mechanism aimed at selecting and funding innovative TB case finding projects. Selection of projects is done via a competitive process by an independent Proposal Review Committee.
The Global Drug Facility (GDF) provides TB drugs to countries that could otherwise not afford them, either in the form of grants or at the lowest possible price. At the end of 2011, GDF had delivered more than 20 million treatment courses to 93 countries.
The mission of the Challenge Facility for Civil Society is to provide support to community-based organizations engaged in advocacy and social mobilization activities. To date the Challenge Facility has awarded 88 grants in four rounds.