Welcome Stop TB Partners
This page is designed to help you, as a valued partner, to know how to best benefit from your membership in the Stop TB Partnership. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we make available to you
You can receive information and recent updates from the Stop TB Partnership and on the global fight against TB through the monthly newsletter, news and e-alerts, social media, and consulting resources available to partners.
Network with other partners
You can connect with other partners and join platforms of your interest:
Your constituency: The Coordinating Board structure has been reorganized around stronger and more representative constituencies. You are encouraged to find partners in your constituency and connect with your representative on the Coordinating Board. In this section, you can find information and contact persons for the various constituencies and groups of partners.
Working Groups: The Stop TB Partnership has seven working groups focused on different technical areas, and partners are encouraged to engage with them. In this section, you can find out about each group and its activities. To sign up, please contact the secretariat of the working group or subgroups that match your focus and activities.
National partnerships bring a variety of partners together to develop and implement shared action plans to tackle TB. In the National partnerships section you will find guidance and useful tips for starting a new national partnership and you can read about existing partnerships.
We enjoy promoting your work as we know it is essential and can make a difference.
As a partner, your profile is listed on the Stop TB Directory of Partners. The directory provides a complete description of each organization and full contact details. You can use the country filter to search for organizations in your geographical region and the organization type filter to find partners engaged in an area of work related to your own.
You can share your news and stories through the Stop TB Partnership's social media sites, the news from our partners section of the Stop TB Partnership web site and the monthly newsletter, Stop TB News.
All Stop TB Partners are invited and encouraged to use the Partner of the Stop TB Partnership logo on web sites, publications and promotional materials. You will find the logo usage policy, here.
Around 15 organizations join the Partnership every month. New partners are highlighted on this page.
Your organization can be highlighted on this page and on the main page by submitting a story on the work you are doing related to a relevant theme selected by the Secretariat.
New partners approved this month
- Botswana - Botswana Labour Migrants Association
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea - Christian Friends of Korea (CFK)
- Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste - Bairo Pite Clinic
- Eritrea - Ministry of Health, CDCD
- Germany - Friends for International TB Relief (FIT)
- India - Maa Ambey Samaj Kalyan Society
- Kyrgyzstan - Public Association
- Malawi - CHIPEMBERE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (NGO)
- Nigeria - Bolonduro Health Matters Foundation
- Nigeria - Center for community healthcare, Research and Development
- Pakistan - Taj clinics and diagnostics
- Paraguay - Asociación Alientos de Vida - ALVIDA
- Peru - Asociación San Lucas (Luke Society) - Trujillo, Perú
- South Africa - Antrum Biotech (Pty) Ltd
- South Africa - Treatment Action Campaign
- Swaziland - Swaziland Migrant Mineworkers Association (SWAMMIWA)
- Thailand - ASEAN Institute for Health Development