Who can apply for the Challenge Facility for Civil Society Round 7?
Applicant organizations must:
- Have documentation to confirm that it is a registered organization.
- Demonstrate that the organization have been operating for at least one full year according to date exhibited on registration certificate.
- Have experience working on HIV or TB.
- Have experience or work on civil society and community related issues.
- Have a demonstrated understanding of Global Fund processes.
- Have a track record in strengthening community engagement.
- Be proposing to work in a country that has an active Global Fund TB or TB/HIV grant.
- Be a High Burden TB or MDR-TB or TB/HIV country. Please see eligible country list here.
*Joint applications are encouraged.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Section
A Lilly Foundation grant in association with the Lilly MDR-TB Partnership