The Global Plan to Stop TB 2006 - 2015 is a comprehensive assessment of the action and resources needed to implement the Stop TB strategy and make an impact on the global TB burden.
- View the full Global Plan to Stop TB 2006 - 2015 [.pdf]
Español [.pdf], Arabic [.pdf], Français [.pdf]
- The Executive Summary English [.pdf], Français [.pdf], Español [.pdf]
- The Foreword to the plan by Irene Koek (Chair, Stop TB Partnership Coordinating Board) and Ernest Loevinsohn (Emeritus Chair, Stop TB Partnership Coordinating Board)
- The Preface by Dr LEE Jong-wook, Director-General, World Health Organization
- The Statements of Suppport by Emile Bongeli Yeikelo ya Ato, Minister of Health, Democratic Republic of Congo, Hilary Benn, United Kingdom Secretary of State for International Development and Andrew Natsios, Administrator, U.S. Agency for International Development
- The Introduction explains the rationale for the Plan and outlines how the Plan is structured.
- The Steering Committee of the Global Plan to Stop TB 2006 - 2015
- Click here to learn more about the development of the Global Plan
- Click here for the message of thanks from Partnership Executive Secretary to all partners