With four months to go, the registrations are now open for the United Nations High-Level Meeting (HLM) on Tuberculosis (TB) scheduled for 22 September 2023 in New York.
You can register by clicking on the following link: https://indico.un.org/event/
The DEADLINE for registration is 19 June 2023 at 23:59 EDT.
Please see the information on the Special Accreditation here and the Template for the Expression of Interest Letter - Special Accreditation can be viewed here .
- The following categories of relevant organizations that are not in consultative status with ECOSOC must express interest by clicking on the REGISTRATION LINK and they must apply for special accreditation.
- Non-governmental organizations
- Civil society organizations
- Academic institutions
- Private sector
- Applications for special accreditation must be submitted on behalf of the organization, not an individual.
- Stakeholder applications will be approved by UN member states, in accordance with the relevant General Assembly Resolution. The name of the organization and country, the homepage of the organization, and other details will be shared with the UN member states.
The Stop TB Partnership strongly encourages individuals and organizations as mentioned above, partners and stakeholders to register for the meeting ASAP. Following the deadline on 19 September, the process will continue with approval by UN member states, followed by communication to the applicants. Only from that moment onwards the visa application process can start and – as we learned during the process of registration for the Multi Stakeholders hearing – this can take upto few months. Therefore, to avoid last-minute challenges, please apply as soon as possible.