How to Apply
Who can be nominated
Individuals, networks and organizations can be nominated for their work and commitment to advancing human rights in TB.
- TB Human Rights Activists
- National, regional and global networks of Affected TB Communities
- Health care professionals in public and private sector
- TB and Human Rights Lawyers
- Legislators and Policymakers
Nominations should include:
- A nomination form
- Support letter from the nominator. The letter can also be from (endorsed by) multiple nominators.