How to apply to the Challenge Facility for Civil Society Round 7?
- To apply, applicants need to complete the online application platform.
- The online application platform is in English but the answers can be filled out in French, Russian, Chinese, Spanish or English.
- To use the online application platform applicants are encouraged to carefully follow the guidelines which have also been translated into French and Russian and the application questions which have been translated into French and Russian.
- Applications can be filled out in English, French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese.
- Available funding (per grant) is US$60,000 (maximum)
- Phase I ceiling: US$ 25,000 - 3-5 month period (approximately)
- Phase II ceiling: US$ 35,000 - 9-12 month period (approximately)
- The deadline to complete applications is 30 October 2015 (11:59 PM Geneva time)
- No paper applications will be accepted.
- No electronic applications via email will be accepted.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Section
A Lilly Foundation grant in association with the Lilly MDR-TB Partnership