Join the Stop TB Partnership and the Private Sector Constituency to the Stop TB Partnership (PSC) for a high-level panel entitled “Opportunities to Scale TB Innovations” on the margins of the 76th World Health Assembly.
Stop TB Partnership and the Private Sector Constituency (PSC) are convening leaders from governments, academia, private sector, and civil society for a side event on 25 May 2023 during the 76th World Health Assembly to discuss opportunities to scale TB innovations. With over 3 million people worldwide lacking access to necessary TB care, continued dialogue and partnerships are crucial in developing and expanding solutions to improve the lives of TB patients and their families.
A contribution to the ongoing debate leading to the September United Nations High-Level Meeting on Tuberculosis, this 1-hour panel discussion will explore issues including advocacy for demand generation for access to new and existing tools, financing for innovation and innovation scale-up, regulatory policy and procurement pathways, and the value of inclusivity of health services.
The panel discussion will close with an interactive Q&A, and will be followed by a cocktail reception. Speakers will be announced soon.
Speakers will include:
- Ani Herna Sari, Chairperson Rekat Peduli, Indonesia Foundation and TB survivor
- Dr Lucica Ditiu, Executive Director, Stop TB Partnership
- Jeremy Farrar, Chief Scientist, World Health Organization
- Mark Edington, Head of Grant Management, Global Fund
- Dr. David Barros, Vice President, Head of Global Health R&D, GSK
- Jenifer Healy, Senior Director, International Government Affairs, Abbott
Dr Sahu Suvanand, Deputy Executive Director, Stop TB Partnership, will moderate the discussion, with opening remarks by Mario Ottiglio, Managing Director, High Lantern Group.
Don't miss this opportunity to join the dialogue and contribute to the fight against TB. Register now to secure your place!