The TB Procurement and Market-Shaping Action Team (TPMAT) brings together national, regional, and global TB stakeholders to identify and address procurement and market-based challenges towards expedited and equitable access to TB commodities. TPMAT works end-to-end across the entire TB product life-cycle – from identifying and signaling product priorities, formulation development, introduction and scale-up, through to management of product phase-out.
Established in 2016, TPMAT stakeholders include representatives from procurement entities, donors, implementers, researchers, civil society organizations, national TB programs, and others.
Recommendations to the Global Fund on the Expert Review Panel Expression of Interest
- Round 26 (EOI Released February 2023)
- Round 25 (EOI Released June 2022)
- Round 24 (EOI Released September 2021)
- Round 23 (EOI Released November 2020)
- Round 22 (EOI Released March 2020)
- Round 21 (EOI Released August 2019)
- Round 20 (EOI Released February 2019)
- Round 19 (EOI Released August 2018)
Recommendations to WHO Expert Committee on the Model Essential Medicines List and Model Essential Medicines List for Children
- Updates on WHO Essential Medicines List and Essential Medicines List for Children 2021
- Updates on WHO Essential Medicines List and Essential Medicines List for Children 2019
For inquiries related to TPMAT, please click here.