REGISTER NOW - the process will remain open until Monday 19 June only!
12 June, Geneva, Switzerland: The registrations for the upcoming United Nations High-Level Meeting (HLM) on Tuberculosis (TB) will close in less than a week from now, on 19 June, 2023. The UNHLM will take place on 22 September 2023 in New York City.
You can register by clicking on the following link: https://indico.un.org/event/
The DEADLINE for registration is 19 June 2023 at 23:59 EDT.
Please see the information on the Special Accreditation here and the Template for the Expression of Interest Letter - Special Accreditation can be viewed here .
- The following categories of relevant organizations that are not in consultative status with ECOSOC must express interest by clicking on the REGISTRATION LINK and they must apply for special accreditation.
- Non-governmental organizations
- Civil society organizations
- Academic institutions
- Private sector
- Applications for special accreditation must be submitted on behalf of the organization, not an individual.
- Stakeholder applications will be approved by UN member states, in accordance with the relevant General Assembly Resolution. The name of the organization and country, the homepage of the organization, and other details will be shared with the UN member states.
The UN High-Level Meeting on TB will take place during the general debate of the General Assembly (UNGA) at its seventy-eighth session at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on 22 September 2023. The meeting will start at 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m and consist of an opening segment, a plenary segment for general discussion, two multi-stakeholder panels, and a brief closing segment.
"I fear that we only have one shot left if we are to end TB by 2030 or even in our lifetime."
~ Lucica Ditiu, Executive Director, Stop TB Partnership