Welcome to the registration for the Multi-stakeholder Hearings on
- Universal Health Coverage (UHC)
- Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response
You will be asked to identify as either:
a representative of an ECOSOC-accredited NGO; or as
a relevant stakeholder NOT from an organization in Consultative Status with ECOSOC.
Each of the Multi-stakeholder Hearings will be a half-day event which will take place on 8 - 9 May at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, USA. These events are organized to allow relevant stakeholders to participate in any or all of the Multi-stakeholder Hearings.
Stakeholders can register for the Multi-stakeholder Hearings online.
- For non-state actors:
- A representative of an ECOSOC-accredited NGO; or
- A relevant stakeholder NOT from Consultative Status with ECOSOC
- Hearing registrant does not need an accreditation process
- Use the registration confirmation e-mail for the VISA application
Please email us if you have any registration challenges or questions at email@example.com
The Stop TB Partnership