The seventh Core Group (CG) meeting of the Global Drug-resistant TB Initiative (GDI) took place in Geneva, Switzerland on 9 June 2017.
The objectives of the meeting were:
- To follow up on recommendations made and action points agreed upon during previous CG meetings and monthly teleconferences;
- To update the GDI on the upcoming global events and recent WHO policy or other technical developments;
- To discuss progress in scale up of MDR-TB services and care based on reports from regional initiatives and partner organizations;
- To review and discuss progress in the work of GDI Task Forces;
- To discuss GDI objectives and plan activities for the second half of 2017.
The report of the meeting and action points were compiled by the secretariat, approved by the core group and shared as a public document on the GDI website.
All meeting documents can be found at the " Meetings" tab."