The Stop TB Partnership´s TB REACH Initiative launches today their Wave 11 call for proposal at l'Hòtel du Collectionneur in Paris; during sidevents around the 53rd Union Conference.
TB REACH´s Wave 11 call for proposal is focus on innovative approaches to integrate TB service delivery with lung health at the primary and community level of the health systems.
The deadline for applications is 17 January 2024.
TB REACH Wave 11: Bringing Innovative approaches for TB and Lung Health closer to the point of need.
TB REACH Wave 11 is supported by Global Affairs Canada following the announcement of additional funding from The Government of Canada during the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly, in New York.
The TB REACH Wave 11 call for proposals is focused on innovative approaches to integrate TB service delivery with lung health at the primary and community level of the health systems.
- All wave 11 proposals must demonstrate how their interventions will contribute to the following:Improve detection and care for people with TB.
- Promote people-centred integrated service delivery (ISD) for TB; lung health closest to the point of need.
- Include gender-responsive interventions for people with or affected by TB.
- Aim for sustainability by engaging with government, Global Fund, and other partners.
- For more in-depth information on the theme and possible interventions, please refer to the Wave 11 Technical Information