TOR of Core Team
The terms of reference of the Child and Adolescent TB Working Group core team are to:
- Identify strategic directions for the work of the Child and Adolescent TB Working Group.
- Develop the annual plan of activities and contribute to the annual Report of the Stop TB partnership.
- Provide input into the scope and agenda of the annual meeting of the Child and Adolescent TB Working Group.
- Participate in (or assist in identifying consultants for) programme reviews in countries in need of technical assistance
- Participate in regular teleconferences to facilitate decision making related to the Child and Adolescent TB Working Group.
Members of the Core Team
- Farhana AMANULLAH - Chair of the working group (Pakistan)
- Ben MARAIS, Vice Chair (Australia)
- Stephen GRAHAM, Past Chair (Australia)
- Shakil AHMED (Bangladesh)
- Martina CASENGHI (EGPAF)
- Charlotte COLVIN (USAID)
- Anthony ENIMIL (Ghana)
- Betina Mendez Alcântara GABARDO (Brazil)
- Anneke C. HESSELING (South Africa)
- Kobto KOURA (The Union)
- Marian Loveday (MRC South Africa)
- Ruslan Malyuta (UNICEF)
- Mansa Mbenga (KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation)
- Lindsay MCKENNA (TAG)
- Brittany MOORE (CDC)
- Rahab MWANIKI (Kenya)
- Elizabeth (Lisa) Maleche OBIMBO (Kenya)
- Anna SCARDIGLI (Global Fund)
- James SEDDON (UK)
- Moorine SEKADDE (Uganda)
- Alena Skrahina (Belarus)
- Henry WELCH (Papua New Guinea)