This modular training package has been developed to guide programme and laboratory managers and their implementation partners on key topics for diagnostic network strengthening. The modules are in PowerPoint format for country customization, and are accompanied by facilitator guides and worksheets for participants.
- Training Manual and Pre & Post Assessments
- Module 1. TB Diagnostics: Global Policies and Strategies
- Module 2. Implementing TB Diagnostics: Practical Considerations
- Module 3. Plan and Establish a Sample Referral Network for TB Diagnosis
- Module 4. Plan and Implement a Quality Assurance Programme
- Module 5. Plan and Implement Connectivity Solutions
- Module 6. Monitor and Evaluate Your Programme
- Module 7. Funding Your Programme
- Module 8. Plan an Integrated Diagnostic Approach
To download all files in one zipped folder (29 MB), click here.